We hire out our gallery spaces for functions, parties, product launches, fashion shows, and corporate entertaining. Our beautiful, well-appointed venue features the following:
- Over 900 square metres of floor space and an external courtyard, which can accommodate up to 500 guests (our spaces can be sectioned off to accommodate smaller groups too);
- Access to excellent catering and beverage rates through our sponsors and partners, Caxton St Catering, Splitrock/Tiro, Captain James Cork, Newstead Brewing Co, Howard Park & Madfish wines;
- Preferred catering partner, Caxton Street Catering;
- Located at the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts in Brisbane’s trendy Fortitude Valley, which is within walking distance of James Street and the CBD;
- Convenient nearby car parking and easy access to bus and train services.
Please note: While we will deliver competitive rates based on the number of guests, the space required, and the timing and duration of the hire, all hires must be accommodated within our exhibition program.
For more information, please contact IMA’s Ally Bennett: ally(at)ima.org(dot)au